The 2018 Riverside Tamale Festival will take place at White Park and Market Street in Downtown Riverside on April 21, 2018. To get to the main entrance use address 3649 Ninth Street, Riverside CA 92501.
Eventbrite Ticket Sales is closed. Tickets will be available on the day off the event – $20 Admission.
Event Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018
Time 11:00AM- 7:00PM
- Must have ticket to enter event/12 and under free with paid adult
- Beer Garden’s last call is at 6:00PM
- Rain or Shine
- Everyone subject to search/All bags search
- Parking – Please check out parking link below- Street parking is Free
- ATMs will be available on site
- NO INS AND OUTS
- No Outside Food & Drink
- No ICE CHESTS
- No Alcohol
- No Audio Recording Devices
- No Blankets/TENTS, or EZee UP
- No WEAPONS
- No Chains / Chain Wallets /Gang Attire /Fanny Packs
- No Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys/Cars
- No Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- No Fireworks / Explosives
- No Instruments unless your in the band!
- No Laser Pointers
- No Pets
- No Refunds / Exchanges / Cancellations
- No Tailgating in Parking Lots
- No Totems
- No Umbrellas
- No Smoking
- No Colors
- Cell Phones
- Dancing Shoes
- Digital & Film Cameras
- Go Pros
- Parasols – Small personal umbrellas, Large ones are a NO
- Sun Block
Can I buy tickets at the Gate?
Tickets will be sold on the day of the event for $20. Children 12 and under are free with paid adult admission. We have set up a box office in Riverside if you want to avoid long lines. The Arlington BID Office will have tickets available on Friday April 20, 2018. Location is 9800 Indiana Ave #2, Riverside, CA 92503, Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 5PM, Phone: (951) 509-1100. Tickets price for April 20, 2018 are $15 for 12 and over, $8 for Seniors 55+, Students, or Military.
Where do I park?
Check out map below.
When & Where?
6th Annual Riverside Tamale Festival, Saturday, April 21, 2018, from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
White Park including Market Street (closure for the street will be on Market Street at University Avenue and Tenth Street)
Where is the Entrance?
The entrance is located at Ninth Street cross street Orange Street. If using navigation, use address 3649 Ninth Street.
Is the festival handicap accessible?
There is handicap parking in each of the garages and parking lots surrounding the festival.
Is there a cost for Children activites?
There is no cost for for kids book readings, crafts, video games and reptile show. There is a price for face painters.
What vendors will be at this year’s festival?
Click here to get full list RTF Vendor 2018